"Bring and Bid Auctions"
Beginning January 2022, "Bring & Bid" Auctions are being held odd
months at our Saturday Meetings at the Phoenix Centre,
Phoenix Place, London WC1X
London, beginning ast 11.15am, The room is open from
10.30am for the handing in, and viewing, of lots.
- These are currently ROOM ONLY auctions
with no postal bidding, but if, after having read
About the Auction
and the information given below, you decide to BID, just come along - with your cheque book or cash !
- The lots will be laid out for viewing and
each one numbered.
- Each member wishing to bid should take a
Bidding Card and bid in the usual way.
The Bidding Steps are 20p steps to £5, by 50p to £20, by £1 to £60, by £5 to
£100 then by £10 steps.
- At the end of the auction, successful bidders
should take their Bidding Cards to the payment desk where our doughty
volunteers will add up the successful bids for each bidder.
- Payment must pay at the payment desk at the end of
the auction and take their lots away. Cash or cheque accepted but not Cards.
- The settlement process for vendors and
bidders may take up to 20 minutes after the sale, so please be patient.