- These offer a chance for members of the NPS to buy and sell
stamps, postal history and philatelic literature.
- Auctions are held every two months on "odd
Saturday 8 January
Saturday 14 May
Saturday 9 July
part of the Saturday Meetings held at The
- Currently they are "room only" "Bring and
Bid" Auctions with lots being brought to the meeting on the morning from
10.30am ready for the start of the auction at 11.15am and taken way
- Viewing is available from 10.30am with the
auction starting at 1.15am and finishing by 12.45pm.
- For further information please see
and then why not take part - but, sorry, only if
you're a member of the National Philatelic Society. Our Constitution does not
permit non-members to enter the fun. That can easily be remedied by simply to
How to Join the National PS.
The Philatelic Auctioneers' Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale (1973
All cheques must be payable to "National Philatelic Society" i.e. do not
abbreviate to "NPS".
- The decision of the Hon Auctioneer shall be final in respect of any
dispute that may arise.