- The good company of hundreds of other like-minded stamp collectors.
- A welcome and membership to all whether
- your interests are in Stamp Collecting or Postal History
- your collection has won a gold medal or you have just started (or just
returned to) the hobby
- Benefits and facilities that include
- both "live" London and on-line via "Zoom"with an interesting display by a guest or member. Go to
Meetings & Events and see all the
Displays scheduled for this Season - you're bound to find your particular
interests catered for and others that will add to your knowledge of philately.
The Saturday Displays in London are preceded by an
auction.The library is also open and
during the morning of the meetings, Circulated Packet material is on sale.
- Stamp Lover, the Society's
32 page illustrated magazine, sent free to members six times a year. First
issued in 1908, Stamp Lover has become renowned for its wide variety of
philatelic articles and news.
Members may also submit a free classified advertisement for their wants and
sales in each issue.
- Stamp Circulating Packets through which members
across the UK may buy or sell material
- Of late, "Bring & Bid" Auctions have been held at our London Meetings with the occasional
Postal Only Auction" (the next being on 7 August 2022).
Regular Room Auctions with Postal Bidding that have been a
feature of the National for very many are back and will form part of the
London Meetings commencing 10 September 2022 .
- "Shop Window"
members may purchase albums, catalogues, accessories and philatelic books and
publications at advantageous prices. It offers the convenience of home delivery
Access to an impressive
Library with 1,000's of philatelic books
and periodicals from many parts of the world. Most of
the books and some of the periodicals may be borrowed for up to one month by
members through visiting the Library or by post. A superb selection of stamp
catalogues from the UK, USA and many other countries may be consulted at the
Library.The library is now
housed at 15
Abchurch Lane, London , London EC4N 7BW, the home of the Royal Philatelic
Society London (RPSL). Click here for
information on using the library,